LISTEN TO US ON ITUNES, STITCHER OR SOUNDCLOUD!
Corporate Operations Strategist
CEO of K.I.M. Media, LLC
Leslie is the Owner and CEO of K.I.M. Media LLC, a multi-media agency that specializes in Branding, Events, Design and Weddings. K.I.M. Media is the winner of several Wedding and Event awards.
Her client roster spans the world of sports, entertainment, and luxury lifestyle brands. Leslie has over 25 years of domestic and International marketing – branding experience. Leslie focuses most of time as a Corporate Operations Strategist which is a role similar to Chief Operating Officer but as an independent contractor.
Leslie also founded Ascend Bereavement Management (ABM), a company designed to help alleviate the burden of families having to handle the business aspects of losing a loved one. As well as a certified Mediator with focus in Elder/Adult family and Faith-based mediation
Leslie held the role of COO for blueprint + co and has now made them her client and works as a Corporate Operation Strategist for blueprint +co. A creative executive shared workspace in NYC curated by Daymond John. Leslie also handled the build out and design of the space.
Leslie is also the past COO and & Head of Special Projects for The Shark Group, which is the branding & marketing company of ABC-Shark Tank star, Daymond John. Leslie spent 10 years as the President of Marketing, Advertising & PR for FUBU The Collection and FB Entertainment. Working alongside Daymond John and his 3 partners.
In addition to being an active leader in New York’s business community. Leslie has been recognized for her achievements by various organizations. In 2003, she was honored by Ebony as the Outstanding Woman in Marketing & Communications, and by Today’s Black Woman Magazine with the Today’s Black Woman & New Day Associates Award. Leslie was selected as a” Woman of Influence by the New York Business Journal for 2016. Leslie is a member of the North America Advisory board for the CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) Council. Leslie also authored a chapter of Inside the Minds: Marketing Benchmarks for Success, with Aspatore Books, and contributed her insights to the college textbook, Marketing, 9th Edition and Marketing: The Core 3rd Edition.
Advisory Board & Board Membership
• Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation – USA
• Ideagen: World’s Leading Companies, NGO’s & Public Sector Summits
• The Brooklyn Hospital Center Pastoral Care
• Hofstra University Pastoral Care: Protestant Campus Ministry
• Ambassador YMCA, Brooklyn, NY
• The Hope Project: Board Member: Resource For those of Human Trafficking
• UN Women’s Empowerment (Washington, D.C.) – Participant
• UN Influencer Roundtable on AIDS hosted by Charlize Theron (Washington, D.C.) – Participant
• Ideagen (Washington, D.C., NY, NY) – Summit Facilitator
• Bowery Mission (New York, NY) – Speaker
• New York State Chaplain Task Force – Chaplain/Instructor
• Montefiore Children’s Hospital (Bronx, NY) – Producer for Annual Prom
• Academy First Charter School (Brooklyn, NY) – Producer for Annual 8th Grade Prom
• Starkey Hearing Foundation: Hearing Mission Toluca, Mexico
OUR TECH TIP:
Asana is the easiest way for you and your team to track your work. We used it to manage the planning process for our new podcast, and several of our members also use it in our everyday business lives to mange projects of all kinds. You can set up projects, break them down into tasks and assign responsible people and due dates.
Check it out now and see how it could improve your business:
BONUS CONTENT: MEMBER STORIES
Women Making it Work: Stories from the Front Lines of Female Entrepreneurship is a podcast brought to you by the Foundher Network. Our production team is made up of members from the network itself –